Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Sensitive Information Handling Standards

From: Mike Chapple <mchapple () ND EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:35:45 -0400

Colleagues,

At the Security Professionals Conference this year, I had the chance to
discuss handling standards with many of you and got a sense for the wide
variety of situations we find ourselves in currently.  As many of you know,
this is a hot topic for us at Notre Dame and we'd like to get a more
scientific sense of what common practices currently exist in higher ed.

Would you mind taking a few minutes to fill out an anonymous survey about
the requirements your institution places on handling sensitive information?
The survey is at:

http://secure.nd.edu/survey/

After compiling the results, I'll be happy to share them back with the list.

Best regards,

Mike