Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Identify Finder

From: "Shamblin, Quinn (shamblqn)" <shamblqn () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:25:12 -0500

If you want to experiment with a version of this product that can scan remote systems, you can contact this person.  He
has been very helpful as we have been testing.  Also, it is possible to script the use of this tool to automate scans
across multiple systems.

Todd Feinman [mailto:todd.feinman () identityfinder com]
212-399-2449

Regards,

Quinn R. Shamblin
Information Security Officer