Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI compliance

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:09:38 -0500

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/ is the official source.
Everything (and more) that you need to know can be found there.

- ken

Lee Weers wrote:

We discovered a department on campus that is still processing credit
cards, and I am looking for a contact who would be willing to discuss
the steps we need to perform to become PCI compliant.  I am looking
the questions we need to ask from the department, and then the initial
basic steps we need to perform now, until we get all of the
documentation found and filled out.

Thank you,

Lee Weers
Assistant Director for Network Services
Central College IT Services
(641) 628-7675

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems