Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Managing passwords. Storing passwords.

From: "John H. Sawyer" <jsawyer () UFL EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:27:21 -0500

Our former team member, Jordan Wiens, reviewed it for Network
Computing Magazine in Dec 2006.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196600155

-jhs

On Mar 5, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Adam Schumacher wrote:

I did a google search for "enterprise password vault" and found this:

http://www.cyber-ark.com/digital-vault-products/enterprise-password/index.as

Cyber-ark Enterprise Password Vault.  It looks pretty interesting,
it claims
to be able to manage passwords on most any OS, database, cisco
stuff, active
directory.

They don't list the price anywhere on the site though....that must
mean its
expensive :)

Anyone used this or seen it?  Any thoughts?

sha1(

Adam Schumacher
Information Security Engineer
Creighton University

402-672-1732
402-280-2383

)

= 11208598990845f64aee1b00112c0f7d431e1fa1