Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FileNet IDM Desktop v4.x (or 3.x) Training

From: Melissa <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:54:49 -0700

Please Support National Cyber Security Awareness MonthI am designing a CBT course and Powerpont version for a Documnet
Storage application called Filenet - V4.x.

If anyone uses the same application and has any training material, (i.e, outline, CBT course, Powerpoint Presentations,
etc.)or any material for that matter that I could review, I would be very appreicative.

I want to make sure I do not have any gapping holes and that I hav captured the information in a way that front line
users can use.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas.

Melissa