Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: UPS Security Contact

From: Peter Charbonneau <Peter.Charbonneau () WILLIAMS EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:33:29 -0500

heh -- navigating their site is a nightmare.

You should use either of two email addresses:

        abuse () ups com
        security () ups com

please note that fraud () ups com does not work

HTH,

Happy holidays, everyone,

PeteC

On Dec 21, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl) wrote:

Hi Everyone:

My community is receiving some suspicious emails that claim to be
coming from UPS.  I have spent most of the morning trying to get in
touch with anyone involved in Security at UPS and have had zero
luck in doing so.  Does anyone have a contact with United Parcel
Service they can either send my way or have call me?

Thanks and happy holidays,

-Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin

CISM, CISSP, PMP, ITIL Master Certified

Director, Information Security

University of Cincinnati

513-556-9177 (w)

513-703-3211 (m)

513-558-ISEC (department)

 <image003.png>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and its content is
confidential, intended solely for the addressee, and may be legally
privileged. Access to this message and its content by any
individual or entity other than those identified in this message is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail may be unlawful.
Any action taken or omitted due to the content of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

<image003.png>

PeteC

Peter Charbonneau