Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Prg Banking Trojan information?

From: David Harley <dharley () SMALLBLUE-GREENWORLD CO UK>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:05:34 -0000

Not sure if you got a response to this. (Sorry: I've been a bit tied up with
other things.) Anyway, you might find this useful/interesting:
http://www.secureworks.com/research/newsletter/2007/12/?year=2007
<http://www.secureworks.com/research/newsletter/2007/12/?year=2007&month=12#
threat> &month=12#threat

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher

  _____