Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: VA Tech SANS-EDU Training, 3/3-8/2008, $700/person

From: "Deepak J. Mathew" <deepakm () RICE EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:06:15 -0600

I must comment that this is amazing that VT is doing this.  I just recently
attended a SANS course, which was outstanding.  To see 4 courses for $700 is
amazing!  An amazing value for the quality of knowledge/experience one will
get.  Awesome!  Thanks for sharing.

Dee

Deepak J. Mathew

Systems Manager - Administrative Systems

Rice University

(t) 713-348-4328