Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Product request - auditing/change management

From: "Ewing, Ashley" <aewing () UA EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:01:23 -0600

Give Gideon Technologies a look.  It's used quite a bit in Industry with
good reviews.  We are in the evaluation stage. I don't believe it has
the Change Management side like a Tripwire, but has scan and
configuration checking wrapped in a package.

http://www.thegideongroup.com/overview.asp

J. Ashley Ewing, CISSP, CISA

Director of Information Security and Compliance/CISO

Office of Information Technology (OIT)

The University of Alabama
A105 Gordon Palmer Hall (Box 870346)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0346