Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network Security Auditors

From: Joseph Karam <jkaram () HAMILTON EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:36:21 -0500

Here is a list of places I found from various mailing lists.  I've never
used any of them:

Neohapsis
Jefferson Wells  (a quote was "reasonable prices, sharp, experienced
people")
Symantec
Security Horizon
Gartner  (one quote was "not as expensive as you think")
LarsonAllen

Also, here is a good write-up on an assessment from RIT:

http://www.educause.edu/Browse/705?ITEM_ID=197

Joe

Then, Keri wrote:

Hi Adam,

Yes, please give them my name or send me your reps info.

Thanks,

Keri