Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Terminal Credit Card devices

From: "HALL, NATHANIEL D." <halln () OTC EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:17:20 -0500

IANAL, but my opinion is that if the card company requires the full
credit card number than that is a legitimate business justification.
There just may have to be additional controls around who has physical
access to those merchant receipts.

--

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA GCIH GCFA
Network Security System Administrator

(417) 447-7535