Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Fw: PCI Compliance Policies

From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:56:53 -0600

I'm sorry, but saying you "don't like to promote your services" does not
make an advertisement into an informational note.  Removing all
references to your product/services is the proper direction to take, not
attaching a service flyer and plugging your services in the message as
well.

This is out of line for this list IMO and isn't the first time this
issue has arisen with this company IIRC.

Brad Judy

IT Security Office
University of Colorado at Boulder