Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: "postcard" spams.

From: David Lundy <dlundy () PACIFIC EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:15:28 -0700

The latest variation is a subject: "July 4th Fireworks Show"
We saw americangreetings.com, 2000greetings.com, and bluemountain.com in
the messages yesterday.  The messages did not seem to vary much last
week, but vary now enough now that new variants get through our spam
filter.

David Lundy
Assistant IT Security Officer
University of the Pacific