Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Linux/Unix email list recommendation?

From: "Hull, Dave" <dphull () KU EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:54:25 -0500

You might search out a local users' group in your area, they usually
have email lists and meetings that you can attend. If there are none in
your area, I can recommend the Omaha Linux Users Group, they have an
active mailing list and the members are generally helpful, knowledgeable
and kind to the uninitiated.

Good luck.

--
Dave Hull