Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Looking for Captive Portal Authentication Product

From: Greg Malone <gmalone () PCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:00:52 -0700

Portland Community College is looking for a Captive Portal authentication
solution that uses LDAP.  We intend to use this solution for wireless
authentication initially and may also use it for the wired ports at some
point in the future.  We are seriously considering the new Juniper Infranet
Controller 4000 (IC4000) Appliance in conjunction with SSG 140 Enforcer
Appliance.  Does anyone have experience with this product?  Thanks.

Greg

Greg Malone

TSS - Technical Services Manager

SY CC224