Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure email/file transfer appliance

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:06:45 -0400

We use the ZIX appliance to send HIPAA data to and from our School of
Medicine, UC Physicians and our Affiliated Health partners.  The
implementation went well and we are pretty happy overall with the cost,
support and the overall solution.

If interested let me know and I'll get you in touch with our email manager
for a more detailed discussion.

-Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin
CISM, CISSP, PMP, ITIL Master Certified
Director, Information Security
University of Cincinnati
513-556-9177 (w)
513-703-3211 (m)
513-558-ISEC (department)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and its content is confidential,
intended solely for the addressee, and may be legally privileged. Access to
this message and its content by any individual or entity other than those
identified in this message is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail may be
unlawful. Any action taken or omitted due to the content of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful.