Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS UVa Early-bird registration extended SANS SEC504 Hacking Techniques, Exploits, & Incident Handling

From: Matthew Gracie <graciem () CANISIUS EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:40:44 -0400

Michael Renne wrote:
are there any SEC502 perimeter protection in-depth sessions coming up in
or near the northeast over the summer with this discount?

As long as we're making requests (I can only assume that someone from
SANS is reading this list), I would like to see the Securing Unix course
taught in the northeast, or at least on this side of the Mississippi.

--Matt

--
Matt Gracie                         (716) 888-2403
Information Security Administrator  graciem () canisius edu