Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Software for Tracking Security Incidents

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:09:19 -0400

I like the open source idea for CIRDB.  Jim, we would be interested in
participating if you have any luck on that front.

-Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin
CISM, CISSP, PMP, ITIL Master Certified
Director, Information Security
University of Cincinnati
513-556-9177 (w)
513-703-3211 (m)
513-558-ISEC (department)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and its content is confidential,
intended solely for the addressee, and may be legally privileged. Access to
this message and its content by any individual or entity other than those
identified in this message is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail may be
unlawful. Any action taken or omitted due to the content of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful.