Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Internet2 Salsa-FWNA Visitor Access Survey

From: Steve Olshansky <steveo () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:26:27 -0600

Greetings,

As you may know, the Internet2 Salsa-FWNA Working Group is doing a survey to
summarize the options available today for visitor access in higher
education. Below, please find a link to the survey.

The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes of your time and you can
begin by clicking on this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=419073411814

It would be helpful if you fill it out right now. If that is not possible,
please do it soon. We plan to close the survey on March 23rd, so please do not
delay.

We will present the survey results at the Spring 2007 Internet2 Member
Meeting Arlington, VA, April 23-25. We will also make the anonymous,
aggregate results available online.

All responses will be confidential. While we ask for some identifying
information, we will only use it to correlate responses within an
institution. We will only present aggregate survey results. At the end of
the survey, you may indicate your willingness to speak with us in person as
part of our research.

We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can be reached at
<salsa-fwna-info () internet2 edu>.

Please share this information with colleagues who may be interested.

Thank you.

The Internet2 Salsa-FWNA Working Group

--
Steve Olshansky
Internet2 Middleware & Security Flywheel