Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

summarizing squid proxy server logs

From: Ken De Cruyenaere <kdc () CC UMANITOBA CA>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:57:45 -0600

Can anyone recommend a tool to help analyze/summarize squid proxy logs ?

I occasionally have to produce a report on an individual's activity
(eg. HR investigating reports of excessive non-work activity).

The proxy logs have everything recorded but are pretty ugly.

I am looking at Cyfin reporter but am having difficulties.

 Ken

--

 Ken  De Cruyenaere    Computer Security Coordinator
 kdc () cc umanitoba ca   Information Services & Technology