Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: windows AV policy support

From: "George C. Russ" <george.russ () CITADEL EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:12:23 -0500

We use Bradford Campus Manager to enforce and ensure various parts of
Symantec Corporate are installed and processes running.

George
The Citadel               Charleston SC 29409
Phone: [843]953-6817      Bond Hall Room 364
Supporting the achievement of excellence in the education of principled
leaders