Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS training at University of South Carolina

From: "Delaney, Cherry L." <cdelaney () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:54:11 -0500

Marcos,

We are hosting SANS Security 401 training here in January. I checked out
your website and especially the vendor opportunities. Very nice work!!
This is the first time we have tried such an event and I would like to
know more how your vendor options work. I was just hoping to get vendors
to help pay the cost of the breaks but so far no one has come forward to
sponsor them. How have you worked with vendors to sponsor all the
opportunities you have listed on the web site? I appreciate any help you
can give me working on this.

Cherry Delaney
IT Security & Privacy
Young Hall