Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Operational vs project time

From: "Crawford, Tim M." <tcrawford () GSB STANFORD EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:51:28 -0800

Gary,
At Stanford's Graduate School of Business, we're about 80% projects
right now and 20% operational. This is mainly due to us implementing a
more comprehensive security program. I suspect that the percentages will
shift in the other direction sometime next year.

Tim
Tim M. Crawford
Associate Director, IT Operations
Stanford Graduate School of Business