Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PS: FirstClass installations an exploit target?

From: James H Moore <jhmfa () RIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:37:04 -0400

I should have mentioned that it carries an attachment
important-details.zip which our spam/virus gateway stripped before it
got to FirstClass.

Jim

- -  -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 475-4122 (lab)
(585) 475-7950 (fax)

"We will have a chance when we are as efficient at communicating
information security best practices, as hackers and criminals are at
sharing attack information"  - Peter Presidio