Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sample Policies

From: Joe Barron <JBarron () TAMHSC EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:29:07 -0500

You might check www.educause.edu

They have some pretty good examples and references to other
institution's policies.

Joe

Joe D. Barron
Information Policy & Security Administrator
Texas A&M University System
Health Science Center
301 Tarrow St 6th fl
College Station, TX 77840
(979) 458-7233 Phone
(979) 458-7234 Fax
jbarron () tamhsc edu
* video on request

BombardC () CCV EDU 06/26/06 2:33 PM >>>
Yup.. I am hoping for something from an educational institution.
Thanks.
I have also checked NIST. Thank you.

-Charlie
Charles Bombard
LAN/Systems Administrator
Community College of Vermont
119 Pearl Street
Burlington, VT 05401
802.657.4234
bombardc () ccv edu

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.