Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

VoIP security experts?

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:04:16 -0600

Hello all,

I am currently looking for an expert in VoIP and video end point security
standards and implementations who would be willing to present at our annual
IT security conference in November of this year.  I prefer someone who is
not affiliated with a vendor.  If you would know of someone who is an expert
and good at presenting, please share their contact information with me.  You
can either reply to me offline or through the listserv. Thank you.

Theresa Semmens, CISA
IT Security Officer
North Dakota State University
IACC 210C
Ph: 701-231-5870
E-mail: theresa.semmens () ndsu edu

"If you believe you cannot do something, it makes you incapable of doing it.
But when you believe you can, you acquire the ability to do it, even if you
did not have the ability in the beginning."       Mahatma Gandhi