Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: OT: Registration deadline Tuesday for Forensics Course

From: "Raw, Randy" <rawr () MORE NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:02:14 -0600

Sherry,

We are at 78, but we have been getting about 6-8 registrations a day
this week.  The SANS folks tell us not to panic that we are right on
track. :)

I am hoping that this last reminder will get us over the hump.  Several
people have e-mailed/called to ask about the status and they haven't
registered.  I think we would be good if we could get everyone to go
ahead and register, even if they don't have their PO in place. The thing
we are trying to avoid is cancelling and then having 30-40 people tell
me they would have signed up if we had held the class.

Randy Raw, CISSP
MOREnet Manager, Network Security
3212 LeMone Industrial Blvd
Columbia, MO 65201
573.882.0749
573.884.7699 fax
http://www.more.net/security
Register for the MOREnet sponsored SANS Forensics course June 12-17,
2006
http://sans.more.net/