Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Please remove My Name from Security List Serve

From: Charles Schaff <cschaff () CITADEL COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:29:03 -0600

Dear EduCause-

Please remove my address (cschaff () citadel com) from the security
listserve.

Thank you,

Charley

Charles Schaff

Sr. Client Relationship Manager

Citadel Security Software

Menlo Park, CA

650-814-8660

www.citadel.com

Remediation, security compliance, enforcement

Citadel Security Software's enterprise software solutions help
organizations--such as the US Department of Defense--manage information
security risks. Our solutions eliminate security vulnerabilities from
the network, audit and enforce compliance with security policies, and
help organizations reduce the costs of managing information security.
According to Gartner, "Enterprises that implement a vulnerability
management process will experience 90% fewer successful attacks than
those that make an equal investment only in intrusion detection
systems."

Citadel Security Software, Inc.
2 Minute Warning

The Citadel 2-Minute Warning daily security news broadcast is free and
launch-able right from your inbox each day. It includes all the major
threat warnings and security headlines in a news radio style broadcast
with links to the full stories.

Launch Today's 2 Minute Warning:
www.citadel.com/2minutebroadcast