Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: $1000 Forensics training - registration deadline approaching soon!

From: Valdis Kletnieks <Valdis.Kletnieks () VT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:10:13 -0500

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:30:30 CST, "Raw, Randy" said:

event. We only have a few more spots open for our minimum, but register
soon as we have a maximum class size of 150.

Another reason to get your paperwork moving *now* - there's only a limited
number of seats on the planes into the Columbia airport. Wait too long, and
you may be flying into St Louis and having to rent a car to drive the rest of
the way.... :)