Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SIM

From: Douglas Brown <dugbrown () EMAIL UNC EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:00:22 -0500

we've had the exact opposite experience; excellent product, excellent
support - and if I read Ryan's message correctly, he wasn't even asking
about Tipping Point... ?

-doug

John Bambenek wrote:

I did a demo with Tipping Point.  It went so bad I sent the demo back
without ever getting the thing live on the network.  Both times I got
bad devices and their support took FOREVER to figure out what I already
knew.

I don't think I'm being harsh, but they did absolutely horrible, showed
me they didn't care, and consequently I just dropped it and never
considered them again.