Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Webinar

From: Paul Crittenden <crittend () SIMPSON EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:49:05 -0600

Date:    Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:48:26 -0700
From:    Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Subject: 11/9/05 Webinar: Securing Your IT Infrastructure

Next Wednesday (11/9/05) at 2 pm EST, Morrow Long (University
Information Security Officer, Yale University) and Dennis Maloney
(Executive Director, IT Security, Colorado University) will participate
in the HP webinar, "Securing Your IT Infrastructure". This program is
designed to help your organization better secure its IT infrastructure.

Who should attend?=20
CIOs
Provosts
VPs of Technology
IT Directors and Managers
Academic Computing Directors
Administrative Computing Directors
Deans
Department or Ward Chairs
Tech-savvy faculty =09

To register, please visit:=20
https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=3Dregis=
ration.jsp&eventid=3D16334&sessionid=3D1&key=3D6260BBFDE4AD84C0313568D9E9=
B8B46
A&referrer=3D&sourcepage=3Dregister

Thank you,
_____________

Valerie M. Vogel, Security Task Force Project Assistant, EDUCAUSE
310-450-6552 phone/fax; vvogel () educause edu
http://www.educause.edu/security

The URL as I got it in my email does not work even when I copy and paste
all of the lines. So, what is the proper URL to register?

Paul Crittenden
Computer System Manager
Simpson College
email: crittend () simpson edu
Phone: (515)961-1680

One only needs 2 tools in life. WD40 to make things go. Duct tape to make
them stop.