Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Need an short quick self-assessment tool for confidential information handling

From: James H Moore <jhmfa () RIT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:39:50 -0400

- - - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 475-4122 (lab)
(585) 475-7950 (fax)

""In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Albert Einstein

"The release of new internet threats have not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one." Parallels
quote by Albert Einstein on atomic energy
This got changed into a MS Word forms document.  When you want to edit it,
you have to do <Tools>-<Unprotect Document>.

Again, comments are welcome, especially omissions.

Jim