Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-service Password Reset Options

From: "Lucas, Bryan" <b.lucas () TCU EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:42:18 -0500

I think I've mentioned it here before, but

http://mypw.tcu.edu <http://mypw.tcu.edu/>

Very affordable, very clean install, excellent support, supports AD
2003, easy implementation, provides self-service as well as ability to
apply password policies by security group rather than just one per
domain.  No, I don't work for them, really. :-)

www.anixis.com <http://www.anixis.com/>

We looked at Courion, Waveset, PSynch (Mtech I think) and MIIS, all of
which were sledgehammers when all we wanted was password self-service.
Plus Anixis could do multiple complexity policies.

Bryan Lucas

Server Administrator

Texas Christian University

(817) 257-6971