Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Policy for Domain Administration

From: Deke Kassabian <deke () ISC UPENN EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:23:35 -0400

To describe how Penn handles this and closely related issues, I think
I need to point to two policies:

Policy on the use of upenn.edu domain name space
<http://www.net.isc.upenn.edu/policy/approved/20011108-upenndomain.html>

and

<http://www.net.isc.upenn.edu/policy/approved/20000124-ipaddress.html>
Policy on the use of PennNet IP address space

For general information on network-related policies at the University
of Pennsylvania, please see our Network Policy Committee pages at
<http://www.upenn.edu/computing/group/npc/>

-------
Deke Kassabian,  Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania