Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Credit Card Authorization

From: Paul R DeStefano <pdestefa () WILLAMETTE EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:29:50 -0700

EDUCAUSE Sec,

I'm glad Anne mentioned VeriSign's Payflow Pro system.  We're very
interested in middle-were that would allow us to integrate our Interchange
e-commerce package with Payflow Pro.

I have located the Builsness:OnlinePayment PERL library which does just
that.  It operates with many different transaction services' APIs, five of
which have a status of "production", but the status of VeriSign's Payflow
Pro implementation is only listed as "beta."

( See http://420.am/business-onlinepayment/ )

Has anyone else used this library?  Is anyone using Payflow Pro with
Interchange?  Is anyone using another on-line transaction service with
Interchange?

Thank you,
Paul DeStefano

--
Paul DeStefano <pdestefa(ta)willamette.edu>
System Programmer/Network Serv. Consultant, Willamette University, Salem, OR