Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MSc degrees in security

From: Jeremy Hansen at 065 <JHansen () ITT-TECH EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:26:48 -0500

The first issue of the Journal of Security Education (  <http://haworthpress.com/web/JSE/>
http://haworthpress.com/web/JSE/) has a list of a good number of security (physical and digital) programs of varying
levels, from Associate's to Master's degrees. The list seems to be exclusively American schools, but there does not
seem to be any comparison or correlation between athe programs, though they do have individual descriptions. I hope
this points you in the right direction.

Regards,
Jeremy Hansen, CISSP
Chair, School of IT
ITT Technical Institute - Greenfield, WI
(414) 282-9494