Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pix install

From: John <jgarner () SFASU EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:33:08 -0600

George,

Thank you very much for responding to my request for assistance. Do you mean
acls on the Pix or all on routers between student taking the test and the
Pix? Currently the only acls on the Pix are blocking ports 135-139 and
1433.. Next step will be to tighten the Pix down. Any other ideas are much
appreciated.

Cheers,

John

  _____