Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information on Commercial Anti Spam Software

From: "Kubb, Rick" <rkubb () MARYVILLE EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:54:02 -0600

At Maryville we use a product called COMMTOUCH.  Works very well for us.
It is not content based which satisfies the academic side of the house.
Very intuitive and easily managed.  Users write their own rules.
Expensive though, I believe our annual license for this is around
$13,000.

Rick Kubb

Director of Information Technology

Maryville University