Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reference material and case studies for course in IT/IS Security

From: Ravi Kallianpur <ravi () SELU EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:10:34 -0500

Hello Fellow Listmembers,

    I will be teaching a new graduate level course on IT/IS security for MBA
    candidates.  I would like to cover a lot of real-life case studies instead
of
    just a theory based text-book.  Could the members of the list recommend
    sources of such case studies which could be used in this course?

    Please respond to my email address (ravi () selu edu) instead of the list
since
    other's may not be interested in this topic.  I would gladly summarize the

    Thank you so very much for your time.

    Ravi Kallianpur
    Southeastern Louisiana University
    ravi () selu edu