Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Anyone have experience with Computer Economics Inc

From: James H Moore <jhmfa () RIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:23:17 -0500

As most of you know, I try to speak the language of our CFO and to make good
business decisions.  I continue to look for good analysis and intelligence
at a reasonable price.  I was getting ready to buy a report from Computer
Economics Inc, to see what their analyis looks like, and then I thought that
it would be best to ask this list if anyone has any experience with them,
and the quality of their analysis and reporting.

http://www.computereconomics.com/page.cfm?name=Risk%20Management

Jim
- - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
Office: 585-475-5406
Lab: 585-475-4122
Fax: 585-475-7950

"Distrust and caution are the parents of security."  -- Benjamin Franklin

"We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security." --
Dwight D. Eisenhower