Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Published Information Security Surveys

From: Tim Lane <tlane () SCU EDU AU>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:21:41 +1000

Hi All,

I am looking for recent (last 1-2 years) publicly accessible published
security surveys, that have a global or at least national perspective.  I
have the ones listed below, but wondered if anyone else might be able to
either send me a web address or the actual survey if they know of any ones
additional to these.

Also, if anyone wants a copy of any of the below I can send the web address
or PDF document.

EDUCAUSE - ECAR IT Security Survey
Ernst and Young Global Information Security Survey
ISC(2) - Top Ranked Information Information Security Issues
FBI/CSI - Computer Crime and Security Survey
ISSA - Online Survey of ISSA Members
Price Waterhouse Coopers - Information Security Breaches Survey
Deloitte, Touche Tohmatsu Survey - Global Security Survey
AusCERT - Computer Crime and Security Survey
InfoSecurity Magazine Security Survey

Thanks very much,

Tim Lane

Tim Lane
Information Security Program Manager

Information Technology and Telecommunication Services
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157 Lismore NSW 2480

Ph:  61 2 6620 3290
Fax: 61 2 6620 3033