Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

For those that are squeemish about MS patches

From: Jim Pollard <jim.pollard () MAIL UTEXAS EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:33:16 -0500

Just FYI for the guys that hate putting on untested patches.  We've
already run several test machines and have patched all our XP and W2K
workstations without problem.  ( I can't however of course comment on
the ultra-sensitive research machine sitting in the back corner of your
lab that these patches will surely break.)  So take that with a grain of
salt.

Jim

James R. Pollard Jr.

Tech Staff Asst III

College of Engineering

jim.pollard () mail utexas edu

Biomedical Engineering
Campus Mail Code: C0800
University of Texas
Austin, TX 78712

Office Ph. 512. 471.4358

 "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could
not hear the music."

    Angela Monet