Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

McAfee ASaP

From: Cameron Byrne <cbyrne () UNM EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:32:03 -0700

We have been evaluating McAfee ASaP anti-virus service and we have been
impressed with the TCO, definition update process, and performance.  Our
main hesitation with moving forward is that we have not seen the ASaP
service used by any academic institutions.  Is anyone using ASaP, and if
so, is it working well?

--
Regards,