Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CG Web Pages - URL Changes Effective Today

From: Joan Couse <jcouse () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:50:32 -0600

Dear Security Discussion Group Subscriber:

Improvements to the EDUCAUSE Web site are in process and as part of
this effort, the constituent group URLs changed today. You'll want to
update your book marks for any of the constituent group pages you have
on file. The new URL for the SECURITY Web page is:
http://www.educause.edu/cg/security.asp

The primary Constituent Group program pages have also changed:
Main page <http://www.educause.edu/cg/> (links to all group pages)
Program Description <http://www.educause.edu/cg/cgstructure599.asp>
Participation Guidelines <http://www.educause.edu/cg/part600.asp>

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns,
but remember if you don't want your message to be distributed to the
list, be sure to address it directly to me at jcouse () educause edu.

Sincerely,
Joan Couse
Member Programs Associate

EDUCAUSE
4772 Walnut Street, Suite 206
Boulder, CO   80301-2538
303/544-5668; fax 303/440-0461

EDUCAUSE 2003, November 4-7, Anaheim, CA
http://www.educause.edu/conference/annual/2003/

Transforming Education Through Information Technologies
http://www.educause.edu