Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Mcafee Products

From: Bruce Purcell <bpurcell () CSUHAYWARD EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:58:30 -0700

We've recently purchased the Mcafee personal firewall for our workstations
and ePolicy Orchestrator to push firewall rules and anti-virus files (we
already have Mcafee anti-virus). Has anyone else installed these and have
them up already? I'd be interested to hear about your experience, positive
and negative and any "gotchas" that we should watch out for or avoid.

Thanks in advance

Bruce Purcell
Enrollment Services
Executive Director