Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Logon Message Revisited

From: "Steven R. Smith" <Steven.R.Smith () HOFSTRA EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:47:53 -0400

Thank you all for your input on the logon message!  As I've said this has been hotly debated here, and my manager has
asked for a sample of logon messages specifically from other Universities.

Thank you, John for your sample from Chapman (which is the one CERT recommends).  Might anyone else have a sample of a
message you are using at your university?  I'd much appreciate it.

Steve.