Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure classroom projectors

From: Michael Vertefeuille <Michael.Vertefeuille () BUSINESS UCONN EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:06:12 -0400

We use a system called PC Tab from www.computersecurity.com
<http://www.computersecurity.com/>  .  It can use existing twisted pair to a
dedicated alarm panel.  We have 13 classrooms with tabs connecting to all
A/V equipment, computer, LCD monitor, doc camera, and projectors in every
classroom and to camera and TVs in out breakout rooms.  I would highly
recommend it.  In total we secure 29 rooms with 5+ individual devices in
each room.

Mike

Michael Vertefeuille

Director of Information Technology/MIS Faculty

UCONN School of Business

2100 Hillside Road, U-1041

Storrs, CT 06268

V: 860-486-3658