Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Pending CCTV project

From: "Brokofsky, Roderick" <rlb36277 () AD CREIGHTON EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:41:21 -0500

Creighton University is currently in a design phase of a CCTV project
for Public Safety to provide a safer campus environment.  We have looked
at IP based solutions as well as Fiber based solutions.  We would be
interested in your particular installation and how your system is based.
Also your satisfaction with that system in regards to resolution,
backbone infrastructure, and capabilities afforded.  Please forward any
pertinent information that you feel is important.  Thank you.....

  <http://hotbar.com/scripts/utils/bcLogo.asp>
Rick L. Brokofsky
Director of Telecommunications
Creighton University
123 North 18th Street Omaha NE 68178 USA
Office 402-280-2381 Fax 402-280-2080 Cell 402-680-3013
Email: Bro () Creighton edu
 <http://hotbar.com/images/null.gif>
 <http://hotbar.com/images/null.gif>
<http://hotbar.com/images/null.gif>