Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: National Cyber Security Doc Feedback?

From: Joan Couse <jcouse () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:45:47 -0600

Dear Security Discussion Group Subscribers,

To clarify, there is only one open meeting of the EDUCAUSE/Internet2
Computer and Network Security Task Force, and it is cross-referenced
under the Constituent Group meeting listing for this group as follows:

Security Discussion Group
Constituent Group
Thursday, October 03, 2002
12:45 p.m. - 2:05 p.m.
B306

Daniel A. Updegrove, Vice President for Information Technology,
University of Texas at Austin
Gordon D. Wishon, CIO, Associate VP & Associate Provost, University of
Notre Dame

Security Discussion Group members are encouraged to attend the open
meeting of the EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Computer and Network Security Task
Force to learn more about the initiatives of the Task Force and
opportunities for participation or leadership. Attendees are also
invited to bring questions and suggestions regarding efforts to improve
IT security in higher education. Open to all interested professionals.

Our apologies for any confusion created, and of course, if you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

I know I speak for Dan, Gordon, and Rodney, in saying that we look
forward to seeing you all in Atlanta!

Best wishes,
Joan

Joan Couse, Member Programs Associate, EDUCAUSE
4772 Walnut Street, Suite 206, Boulder, CO 80301-2538
303/544-5668; Fax 303/440-0461

Transforming Higher Education Through Information Technology
www.educause.edu

EDUCAUSE 2002, October 1-4, Atlanta
www.educause.edu/conference/e2002/