Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question on increased scanning/compromise activity

From: Alex Campoe <campoe () USF EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:15:26 -0400

A good site to check for ports being scanned worldwide is
www.dshield.org. Check out
http://www.dshield.org/port_report.php?port=445&Submit=Submit+Query for
specifics on port 445 scans.

Alex

-------
J. Alex Campoe
Associate Director, Systems, Academic Computing
Data Security Manager
University of South Florida
Phone (813) 974-1796